Thursday, August 18, 2011

Stop the Patriarchy, I want to get off!!!!

Trigger warning: rape
This is our rape culture at work.

And because some fucknecks (may they step on a Lego)  at Jezebel seem to think that either Jezebel made up the story or the girl made up the story, here are some more links from more "reputable" sources:

Here  and  here

If you can't see the links, I'll sum it up for you as quickly and painlessly as I can.  A teenage girl with mental disabilities was raped by her classmate.  She reported the rape to the school authorities.  Not only did they refuse to believe her, they forced her to recant her statement and write a letter of apology to her rapist. She was forced to deliver that letter in person to her rapist.  She was reported as filing a false report and expelled for the remainder of the school year.  Fast forward about a half a year and the same boy rapes her again!  A DNA match confirms her story, but the same asshat school officials now claim she didn't "use reasonable means to protect herself"

Good and pissed?  I know I am!  Now, what to do with all that spare rage?  How about using the school board's phone number to vent your spleen?  I would. The number for the school board is:  417-732-3605  Unleash hell, my sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment